Par Level - Do you want to be sure that your business never runs out of stock?
Jun 24, 2023
Then You Need Par Levels.
The Par Level of a product is the minimum amount of product a hotel or restaurant must hold to meet demand for that product until additional inventory is delivered.Do you want to be sure that your business never runs out of stock?
In hotel management, par or par stock is the whole of the material in each area. It represents the material in each place of use as a complete set. For example, material holding and usage areas in the cleaning department; rooms, laundry, floor office storage and main warehouse. a par; A par in the rooms; Operations are carried out with three parts, one part dirty in the floor offices and one part dirty in the laundry room. The third par is; In the main warehouse, there should be a certain amount of spares for each material according to the annual aging rate.
It is beneficial to work with 3 par materials in hotels where sheets and towels are changed every day and in hotels that give their laundry outside. Also, 3 par calculations should be made against washing errors, wear heavy stains and theft, and should be kept in the package as a spare before opening it in the warehouse.
WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR IN PAR STOCK?
Low Stock In Use;
- - It will be difficult to meet the demands of the guests.
- - No clean products will be delivered to the room on time. There will be guest dissatisfaction.
- - In this case, the personnel will be in a difficult situation and the personnel will be dissatisfied.
- - The frequency of the laundry given for cleaning will increase.Perhaps the laundry will be asked to come for the first time every day.
-Laundry that is not delivered on time due to various reasons.
-Will cause both job loss and an increase in prices as transportation costs increase.
In High Stock Usage;
-There will be a storage problem. It may take up too much space.
-There may be a risk of aging of the material as it stands.
- If the storage conditions are not followed, the products will be damaged.
-It will be difficult to count in monthly and annual counts.
-The risk of stock loss increases
- It will increase the depreciation of the hotel unnecessarily. Unnecessary expenses will be deducted.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF PAR STOCK FOR HOTEL TEXTILE?
When you buy wholesale hotel supplies, you are purchasing products in bulk at a lower price than retail. This leads to your profit. Par Stock , which we mentioned above, is an issue that concerns both the prestige and financial situation of a hotel. You can visit our Miami Showroom or our website to discover our wholesale products.